Power of Attorney Attestation by Attestation house in UAE
What is a power of attorney?
Legally speaking, a power of attorney or a letter of attorney, is a very important document that grants another person the legal right to act on your behalf. It basically entitles and authorizes one to take all decisions as if they were taken by you. Therefore, it is very important that there are legal checks and verifications made before such a power is exercised to prevent any unauthorized use.
Why do I need to attest it?
Notarizing and Legal attestation of Power of attorney is a must for all individual and business entities in the UAE. A Court in Dubai will only allow a power of attorney if it has been attested by the ministry of foreign affairs if the power of attorney has its origin outside of UAE.
What are the Documents needed for Power of Attorney Attestation?
The following documents must be submitted:
- The Original Power of Attorney and at least 4 photocopies of the original
- All Identity documents to be submitted in original
- Original Proof of Residence or operations
- Incorporation documents in original
- List of partners name and their Ids in original
How can I get my Power of Attorney Attestation done?
- To start with you will need to have a power of attorney done at your home country.
- Next you will need to send it for Ministry of foreign affairs Attestation again in your Native country
- Next you will need to get it Certified by the UAE Embassy or the Consulate situated at your native country.
Once you have completed the above steps you will need to bring it back to the UAE and it will then be used for further processes which are:
- Firstly, Getting the POA Stamped by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE.
- Secondly, getting it translated into Arabic, which can only be done by ministry of justice authorized personnel.
- And finally getting the final Arabic copy of the POA stamped by the UAE Ministry of Justice to certify the Arabic translation as the legally accepted power of attorney.
You may attempt to perform all of these action on your own, however attestation house can make your life much easy by helping you out with all the above processes with you simply putting in an order with us through the comfort of your homes or offices.
Please get in touch with us or write to us @ our email: email@example.com