3) Why Do I need an Apostille/Attestation in U.A.E?
U.A.E is a signatory country to the 1961 Hague convention. If you are going to use your documents in the countries which are the Members of Hague convention then you need an Apostille.
4) How do you secure my document?
We have years of experience in the document clearing business. Our staff is well trained and they care for your documents and certificates as its their job. We follow industry best practices which ensures that your documents are tagged and tracked at every stage.
5) What about the privacy of my information?
Like any professional firm we respect your privacy, and will prevent the misuse or transfer of your personal information to any 3rd party who is not related to the service fulfillment.
6) Do you accept laminated certificates?
Yes, we do accept laminated certificates. The lamination however will be removed carefully so as not to cause any damage. The stamps will be put on the de-laminated part of the certificate.
7) Is it possible for you to get my document attested if its still in my home country?
8) Where can I track my original document sent to you?
We have an online Tracking service in our website plus you can call at our contact numbers and ask for the current status.
9) Do you provide collection and Delivery of documents ?
Yes, we provide free Pickup and Delivery Services throughout the United Arab Emirates, which is 100% secure.
10) What purpose will i need attestation of certificates in UAE ?
To obtain an employment visa/ labor Card in the United Arab Emirates
To pursue higher education in a foreign country
To take Ministry of Health and Dept. of Health examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory technicians, etc.
To obtain residence visa for wife, children, parents and in-laws
For the admission of child in the school
To sell properties at home country
For the dissolution of Company partnership if partners do not wish to extend the partnership