Degree Certificate Attestation by Attestation House UAE
Degree certificate attestation is a major requirement for getting an employment or work visa in the UAE. You may be a citizen of any country but if you want to obtain a work VISA in the UAE or any of the Gulf countries such as Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait and United Arab Emirates, you must get your Degree certificate Attested.
What is the process for degree certificate attestation?
In the Process for degree certificate attestation a document is required to pass through various government departments. There are a total of 5 steps through which a document has to be passed before it can get verified and attested. Each step will have a different wait time and fee.
The process of degree certificate attestation is as follows:
- Public Notary stage- The document needs to have a public notary stamp on the degree certificate.
- The document needs to be verified by the country’s education department or any other relevant authority.
- The document then needs to be verified by the Ministry of foreign affairs of the originating country.
- It them needs UAE embassy legalization in the home country.
- Finally, it needs to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Dubai, UAE.
Why choose Attestation House for Degree certificate attestation in UAE?
We are one of the most reputed degree attestation service providers in the UAE. We have excellent and well-trained staff. We operate with the single aim to make your life easier. Therefore, we ensure that you can avail our services right from the comfort of your office or home. Our executives will come to your proposed pick up point and collect the degree certificates to be collected from you. They will carefully package it and then transport it for further processing. Once the processing is complete the degree certificate will be re-packaged and sent to your chosen delivery point and delivered to you right at your doorstep.
So we take care of the whole process from a to z and all you need to do is to simply talk to us!